Monday 6 October 2014

Spooky Stuff

I love decorating the house for Halloween and thankfully my kids would much rather stay in the house and give out sweets than go and get some themselves.  I think this may be to do with doing it one year in the cold and rain.

I thought a few little posts on some easy Halloween decorations might be nice, especially seen as I recently found a whole load of Halloween decoration photos I've taken over the last few years.

This first one is so easy, and yet a lot of fun. It is simply a phrase typed up and printed onto paper, I've then laminated it so I can use it over and over again.  I don't remember where I first saw the phrase (anyone know it?), but it made me chuckle the first time I saw it and I thought I'd copy.

One of my favourite things is being able to hear the reaction from the other side of the door (before you open it).  I love it when people see this sign and get a little spooked.


I love it even more when someone in their group makes them jump by grabbing them on the shoulder, boo-ing them, or just generally scaring them.



No comments:

Post a Comment